Kickbox Email Deliverability Tool
Everything you need in one platform to detect deliverability issues before and after you send your campaigns.
Have an email deliverability tool to share?
Tell the world how your tool helps email marketers send better emails and get discovered by more people.
What is Kickbox Email Deliverability Tool?
Kickbox is an email deliverability tool that helps businesses improve their email deliverability rates and reach more subscribers. It offers pre-send and in-flight email deliverability testing, allowing users to assess where their emails are likely to land. With Kickbox's deliverability monitoring tools, users can identify and address issues that may be affecting their email program, such as high spam complaints or underperforming campaigns. The tool also provides blocklist monitoring, notifying users when their domain or IP gets listed with major blocklist providers. Additionally, Kickbox offers DMARC monitoring to protect domains from unauthorized use. Overall, Kickbox helps businesses increase their email ROI by ensuring their messages reach the inbox and maximizing their revenue potential.
- Kickbox offers pre-send & in-flight email deliverability testing.
- Kickbox Inbox Placement tells you whether your emails are landing at each mailbox provider.
- Kickbox deliverability monitoring tools help you spot vulnerabilities and act swiftly to remedy issues within your email program.
- Get notified via email, SMS, or Slack alerts when your domain or IP gets listed with major blocklist providers.
- Kickbox DMARC and blocklist monitoring service allows you to monitor authentication issues 24/7 to prevent & minimize risks to your domain, sender reputation & subscribers.
- Kickbox offers pre-send and in-flight email deliverability testing with insights to reach more inboxes and maximize revenue potential.
- Kickbox deliverability monitoring tools help identify vulnerabilities and act swiftly to remedy issues within the email program.
- Kickbox provides blocklist monitoring and DMARC monitoring to prevent authentication issues and protect sender reputation.
- Limited email deliverability testing options offered by Kickbox.
- Lack of comprehensive deliverability monitoring features for identifying and resolving issues.
- The tool may not provide real-time alerts for blocklist listings and authentication issues.
Related Email Deliverability Tools
Backed by Spectrum Equity, the new, redesigned Litmus makes it easier than ever for teams to quickly organize, build, test, and review emails in one centralized application, streamlining the production process and improving visibility and collaboration.
Mail Warm is an email warmup tool that make sures your emails land in inbox of your prospects.
MailCharts is a competitor email monitoring tool to understand how often they discount, when they email, and how they segment emails.