Order Refunded Email Template
The Order Refunded Email Template is designed to confirm the customers of the successful processing of their order refund, with funds returned to their original payment method.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is the Order Refunded Email Template?
The Order Refunded Email Template is a valuable tool for businesses seeking to enhance their customer experience. This template ensures that customers receive prompt and reassuring communication about their refund.
It includes detailed information such as the refunded order items and their associated costs that have been refunded to the customer's original payment method, providing transparency and clarity. This not only instills trust but also contributes to a smoother and more positive customer experience, reinforcing customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Features of the Order Refunded Email Template:
Clear call-to-action buttons.
Gamification widgets to increase interactions.
A single email layout with a neat design.
Responsiveness for both mobile and desktop viewing.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
Easy customization to align with your brand’s aesthetics and values.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Don't forget to customise the calculators to your brand's requirements.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns. Check out our help guide to know in detail.
Ready to Start?