Order Cancellation Email Template
The order cancellation email template is used to confirm the order cancellation request of a customer.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is the Order Cancellation Email Template?
The order cancellation email template serves as a vital tool for confirming a customer's request to cancel an order. It provides information regarding the canceled order, including details of the items and the amount to be refunded. In an effort to improve future experiences, it also invites customers to share their reasons for cancellation. With a user-friendly and customizable design, businesses can create a seamless and personalized cancellation confirmation email that enhances customer satisfaction.
Features of the Order Cancellation Email Template:
Clear call-to-action buttons.
Gamification widgets to increase interactions.
A single email layout with a neat design.
Responsiveness for both mobile and desktop viewing.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
Easy customization to align with your brand’s aesthetics and values.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Don't forget to customise the calculators to your brand's requirements.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns. Check out our help guide to know in detail.
Ready to Start?