What is a newsletter email?
A newsletter email is sent to your subscribers with the intent of increasing your brand visibility and marketing your brand.
Sending a newsletter email helps you build relationships with your customers, turning them into brand loyalists. It enables you to stay on top of the user's minds, therefore increasing the likeliness of them buying from you. You can use our newsletter email template to add dynamic content like quizzes, forms, surveys, carousels, accordions, etc. with which users are likely to engage. Your subscribers can take whatever action you want them to inside the email directly.
Features of Mailmodo's bi-weekly newsletter email template
Contrasting color that gives a better reading experience.
Each content section is divided and distinguishable.
Embedded GIFs add a fun element to the entire email.
Emoji rating to collect feedback.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
Integrate your HubSpot, Calendly, Intercom, Clevertap, Integromat, Customer.io, account with Mailmodo, and unlock advanced functionalities.
Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this mail template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and add interactive widgets like polls, quizzes, GIFs, etc.
- We recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
You might also like
Ready to Start?