Free Waitlist Email Template
The waitlist email template invites individuals to join a waitlist for a product or an event. It includes a personalised message, a call to action, and a feedback widget. Its purpose is to keep the audience informed and engaged.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is a Waitlist Email Template?
Waitlist Email Template is an interactive template designed for organisations and individuals to follow up and invite attendees to join the waitlist for a product or an event. The template gives a great opportunity to maintain good relations with the audience. With the help of a feedback widget, it also gives the organisers a chance to collect the feedback of their audience.
The template includes a call to action for the users to join the waitlist and can be used by the organisers to communicate and engage with interested customers. This interactive approach helps in maintaining engagement and generating leads.
Features of Mailmodo's Waitlist Email Template
Eve catching visuals.
Clear call-to-action buttons.
Single email layout and neat email design.
Headline clarifying the content of the email.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Check out our help guide to know in detail.
You might also like
Ready to Start?