Get this template in your inbox
What is a property visit form email?
With a property visit form, you can reach out to your customers and encourage them to book their visit by including a form in the email. Whether you need to show the new listing or open those that got re-open for booking, our interactive property visit form email template would be the best fit.
You can add compelling visuals, add or remove the questions field based on your target audience, and add relevant details that might be helpful for them to book. The best part is if our clients can book their visit within the email without redirecting.
Features of Mailmodo's property visit form email template
Interactive embedded booking form allowing recipients to book their visit within the email.
Add personalized fields in the subject line and within the email too.
In-mail calendar and timing dropdown making it easy for the recipient to choose their preferred visit timings.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
Automatically added a fallback version for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
Collect booking responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo, including HubSpot, Zoom, Integromat, Customer.io, etc.
Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and change the question field as per your target audience.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Checkout our help guide to know in detail.
You might also like
Ready to Start?