Feedback emails collect opinions and reviews from a group of recipients regarding your product and services, events, team members, marketing campaigns, etc.
These emails help you understand your audience better and a much deeper level. Using this information, you can build stronger relationships, offer content valuable to them, and build brand loyalty.
Use cases of feedback emails
- Ask for feedback post events, webinars, conferences, etc.
- Ask users to rate their experience so far with your brand using NPS or CSAT surveys.
- Collect feedback on your product's new feature launch.
- Collect feedback regarding your customer support team.
- Ask users to rate your latest blog posts.
- Feedback after a demo call.
- Feedback survey to collect reviews from new customers.
- Ask users to assess certain features of your product/services.
Why use Mialmodo's feedback email templates?
- Each email template is customizable in our drag-and-drop template editor.
- No coding skill is required to create amazing templates that hook your readers.
- Interactive widgets library, including AMP email forms, surveys, opinion polls, image carousels, calendars, dropdown menus, and much more.
- Premade content blocks to assist you while designing an email in the editor.
- Save your customized templates and use them anytime for your email marketing campaigns.
- Built-in template suggestions in the editor with image and broken links suggestions.
Each template follows email accessibility guidelines
- Legible font size and type.
- Color contrast follows the standard 4.5:1 ratio.
- Enough white space and smaller paragraphs for better readability.
- Distinguishable and clear call to action button.
- ALT text for all the images.
Ensures proper inbox rendering
- Responsive for every screen size.
- AMP display for AMP supported email clients.
- HTML display if email clients don't support AMP.
- Email subject line and preheader text preview.
Offers different integrations
Mailmodo allows 30+ native integrations allowing you to add different widgets in emails. Some of these integration includes:
- Zoom integration
- Calendly integration
- Integromat integration
- Hubspot integration
Checkout different integration offered by Mailmodo
How to customize and send these templates?
You can customize these templates using our codeless, drag and drop email editor.
Pick your template and click on the 'Use this template button.
Mailmodo's email template builder will open. Here, you can customize the template:
- Try out different email layouts, alignment, and content blocks, and play around with premade blocks.
- Add your email copy, and adjust the heading, subheading, and white spacing.
- Choose interactive elements from our AMP widget gallery such as forms, surveys, polls, reviews and rating, carousels, quizzes, etc.
Once you are done with the changes, preview both the AMP and fallback (HTML) version and check for mobile and desktop previews.
Then, save the template.
You can now send the email template to the recipient.
To learn in detail, check out our help guide.