Get this template in your inbox
What is Event feedback email?
An event feedback email is a type of email sent to attendees of an event, such as a conference, workshop, webinar, or any other gathering. The purpose of this email is to gather feedback and opinions from the attendees about their experience at the event. This feedback is crucial for organizers to understand what went well, what could be improved, and to make necessary adjustments for future events.
Event feedback emails collect valuable feedback from the users who attended your event. These emails boost your relationship with the attendees by following up with them and thanking them for being a part of the event.
You can send post-event emails after a meeting, webinar, workshops, seminar, conferences, and other related events. These emails
Features of Mailmodo's schedule meeting email template
- Custom field to add personalization such as recipient's first name
- Interactive embedded feedback form allowing recipients to submit the forms within the email.
- Contrasting colors that grab attention.
- Visually appealing imagery with a clear CTA button.
- Responsive for mobile and desktop.
- Templates are created considering the accessibility guidelines.
- Automatically displays as a fallback for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
- Collect form responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo, including HubSpot, Calendly, Intercom, Clevertap, etc. Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this scheduled meeting email template
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and add interactive widgets like polls.
- We recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Check out our help guide to know the steps in detail.
Ready to Start?