Your customers are the best source of information when it comes to improving business performance. Their feedback can help you find loopholes, analyze your business strategy, and find opportunities to improve and sustain in the long run.
Surveys are the best way to collect your audience's feedback, opinions, and thoughts regarding your brand, product/services, customer support team, etc. You can collect a plethora of information via surveys, including product feedback, customer support team feedback, event feedback, and much more.
One of the best ways to leverage surveys is to send them via email, as email marketing is the most efficient channel to get a higher response with a user database of 4 billion. You can capture your target audiences' attention with a compelling subject line and ask them to submit their response.
Use cases of survey emails
- Net promoter score (NPS) survey.
- Customer satisfaction (CSAT) survey.
- Conduct market research using survey.
- Identify your target audience via customer research survey.
- Assess customer satisfaction post-event.
- Customer effort survey (CES).
- Get feedback on the onboarding experience.
- Collect feedback on your free-trial.
- Customer analysis surveys.
Why should you use Mailmodo's survey email templates?
- Customize and create an engaging email survey in no time using our drag-and-drop template builder.
- Add AMP widgets such as opinion polls, ratings, reviews, NPS survey blocks, dropdown menus, number ratings, etc.
- Select from pre-mode survey blocks or create new content blocks and save them for later use.
- Create a combination of different survey questions: open-ended questions, emoji ratings, dropdown, number ratings, etc.
- Add conditional logic in the steps of the form.
Each template follows email accessibility guidelines.
- Legible font size and type.
- Color contrast follows the standard 4.5:1 ratio.
- Enough white space and smaller paragraphs for better readability.
- Distinguishable and clear call to action button.
- ALT text for all the images.
Ensures proper inbox rendering
- Responsive for every screen size.
- AMP display for AMP supported email clients.
- HTML display if email clients don't support AMP.
- Email subject line and preheader text preview.
Offers different integrations
You can easily export your survey response in a CSV format or integrate it with your other systems. Mailmodo offers 30+ native integration, including:
- Customer.io integration
- Clevertap integration
- Hubspot integration
- Intercom integration
Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize and send these templates?
You can customize these templates using our codeless, drag and drop email editor.
Pick your template and click on the 'Use this template button.
Mailmodo's email template builder will open. Here, you can customize the template:
- Try out different email layouts, and add or remove content blocks.
- Add all the survey questions, adjust the heading, subheading, and white spacing.
- Choose interactive elements from our AMP widget gallery such as polls, review and rating, carousels, quizzes, etc.
Once you make all the changes, preview both the AMP and fallback (HTML) version and check for mobile and desktop previews.
Then, save the template.
You can now send the email template to the recipient.
To learn in detail, check out our help guide.