Get this template in your inbox
What is the CES survey email?
Customer effort score is an important metric that tells you how much effort your customers put into completing tasks such as raising a query, purchasing, etc. The higher the CES, the better customer experience and thus higher customer retention.
The formula to calculate CES is = Sum of your CES survey sent / Total response received. So, if the total score is 100 and you got 50 responses, then CES would be 2.
You can measure CES by sending a survey to your customers at the right time, especially immediately after they have resolved their query, completed a purchase, had a demo call, etc. It increases your chances of hearing back from them as they just took action, and they might be happy to share their feedback.
Features of Mailmodo's CES survey email template
Interactive embedded survey allowing recipients to submit their response within the email.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
Automatically added a fallback version for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
Add personalized fields in the subject line and within the email too.
Collect survey responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo, including HubSpot, Calendly, Intercom, Clevertap, etc. Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and add questions as per your preferences.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Checkout our help guide to know in detail.
You might also like
Ready to Start?