What are interactive emails?
Interactive emails allow recipients to engage and interact with an email by tapping, swiping, and hovering over the different interactive elements in the email such as adding items to their shopping cart, playing quizzes, and seeing the result of polls in real-time.
The action happens within the email so users are more pumped to engage with these emails as compared to static emails.
With the changing email landscape, more and more marketers are trying out different interactive widgets in their emails because of various advantages:
- Get behavioral information for better targeting
- Reduce friction in the conversion process
- Creating a better user experience
- Higher engagement that leads to more conversions
But, coding and designing these emails involves more time and effort than a traditional HTML email. This is where you can use Mailmodo's interactive email template library. Each template is customizable and you can embed 20+ interactive widgets in our no-code email template editor.
Learn more: A Comprehensive Guide to Interactive Emails in 2022
How to use interactive emails?
Here are some of the uses for the re-engagement emails:
- Promote sales and special offers via spin the wheel email
- Run polls to build engagement and get insights into your user's preference
- Add carousels to showcase images of your product in a slideshow
- Use accordions to display more information using less space.
- Make emails gamified by adding polls, quizzes, and Wordle.
- Let user calculate their premium via calculator in emails.
Learn about all the use cases of interactive emails
Features Mailmodo's interactive email templates?
Easy to customize email templates
Each email template is customizable in our no-code email template editor.
Save your customized templates and use them anytime for your next email marketing campaign.
Preview your template on both mobile and desktop to ensure your email render well.
Pre-made content blocks
Choose from 30+ pre-made content blocks including different layouts, header design, footer, signatures, call-to-action button, etc.
You can choose from 20+ interactive widgets such as quizzes, spin the wheel, polls, live price tracker, calendars, calculators, shopping carts, etc. Each widget is easy to add and configure.
Each template follows email accessibility guidelines
- Legible font size and type.
- Color contrast follows the standard 4.5:1 ratio.
- Enough white space and smaller paragraphs for better readability.
- Distinguishable and clear call to action button.
- ALT text for all the images.
Ensures proper inbox rendering
- Responsive for every screen size.
- AMP display for AMP supported email clients.
- HTML display if email clients don't support AMP.
- Email subject line and preheader text preview.
Offers different integrations
Checkout different integration offered by Mailmodo
How to customize our interactive email templates?
You can customize these templates using our codeless, drag-and-drop email editor.
Pick your template and click on the ' Use this template' button.
Mailmodo's email template builder will open. Here, you can customize the template:
Try out different fonts, and email layouts, and add or remove content blocks.
Add your email copy, and adjust the heading, subheading, and white spacing.
Choose interactive elements from our AMP widget gallery such as forms, surveys, polls, review and rating, carousels, quizzes, etc.
Once you make all the changes, preview both the AMP and fallback (HTML) version and check for mobile and desktop previews.
Then, save the template.
You can now send the email template to the recipient.
To learn in detail, check out our help guide.