What is a referral email?
Referral emails collect leads and build brand awareness through existing customers by asking them to invite their friends, family members, or any other party interested in your product/services.
To entice recipients to share your brand, you can use marketing tactics like giving them freebies, discounts, free membership, etc. Each recipient got a unique link to track the number of referrals they bring and hence stands a chance to win the offer.
These emails also help generate brand awareness and bring you quality leads without any additional cost.
Use cases of referral email template
You can use this template for the following purposes:
- Generate leads for your business.
- Build brand awareness.
- Ask your current employer to write a reference for you.
- Refer a friend for a job.
Features of Mailmodo's referral email template
- Interactive embedded form allowing recipients to submit the forms within the email.
- Select from pre-made forms blocks to save time and efforts
- Contrasting colors that grab attention.
- Responsive for mobile and desktop.
- Templates are created considering the accessibility guidelines.
- Automatically added fallback version for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
- Add personalized fields in the subject line and within the email too.
- Collect survey responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo, including HubSpot, Calendly, Intercom, Clevertap, etc. Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this email template
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. Otherwise, you'll be asked to sign up to customize the template.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and add interactive widgets like polls.
- We would recommend selecting from our pre-made content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
You might also like
Ready to Start?