What is the AMP email quiz?
Bring fun and playfulness to the recipient's inbox with our AMP email quiz. Invite recipients and test their AMP email knowledge by asking easy but tricky questions. Tap into their competitive spirit, engage with showing quiz scores, and reveal exciting rewards at the end.
Through gamified email quizzes, you can drive more engagement and conversions as recipients can interact with quizzes inside their emails. Besides, you can customize the rewards based on the recipient's quiz score and also allow them to showcase their score through sharing buttons.
Features of Mailmodo’s AMP email quiz template
- Interactive embedded quiz, making emails gamified and fun to engage with.
- Inviting GIFs to encourage recipients to participate.
- Contrasting colors that grab attention.
- The template is responsive to every device.
- The template is created considering the accessibility guidelines.
- Automatically added a fallback version for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
- Add personalized fields in the subject line and within the email too.
- Collect quiz responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo including HubSpot, Calendly, Intercom, Clevertap, and more.
Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo
How to customize this email template
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
Click on the 'Use this Template’ button.
You will be redirected to Mailmodo’s template builder if you already have an account. Otherwise, you’ll be asked to sign up to customize the template.
In the email template builder, you can try out different email layouts, add or remove content blocks, and blocks, and add interactive widgets like polls.
To save time and effort, we would recommend selecting from our pre-made content blocks.
Once you’re finished with the editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Check out our template creation help guide to know the steps in detail
You might also like
Ready to Start?