Get this template in your inbox
What is customer feedback email?
Reach out to the customer using this interactive customer feedback email template. Customize it in our easy no-code template editor by clicking the button below.
Your customers are the real advocates of your business, and to build loyalty among them, you need to listen to them, understand their pain points, and provide solutions. That's where customer feedback emails can help you.
Send feedback emails to customers who recently visited your restaurant and ask them to rate their experience. Following up with your customer is vital to building trust and credibility with them to make them come back again to you.
Features of Mailmodo's customer feedback email template
- Interactive embedded form allowing recipients to submit the forms within the email.
- Select from pre-made forms blocks to save time and efforts
- Contrasting colors that grab attention.
- Responsive for mobile and desktop.
- Templates are created considering the accessibility guidelines.
- Automatically added a fallback version for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
- Add personalized fields in the subject line and within the email too.
- Collect survey responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo, including HubSpot, Calendly, Intercom, Clevertap, etc. Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this customer feedback email template
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. Otherwise, you'll be asked to sign up to customize the template.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and add interactive widgets like polls.
- We recommend selecting from our pre-made content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
You might also like
Ready to Start?