Get this template in your inbox
What is an NPS survey?
Net promoter score (NPS ) is a customer satisfaction metric that assesses the customer's loyalty, satisfaction, and enthusiasm for your brand. The survey includes 2-3 questions that ask users to rate your brand or product/service on a scale of 0-10 and the reason for a particular rating.
Assessing the NPS scores help businesses improve their product/services, customer support, and customer experience to enhance customer loyalty.
How to calculate the net promoter score?
To calculate the NPS, you need to know these three types of people:
- Detractor: People who gave you a rating between 9 or 10.
- Promoter: People who ranked you between 0 to 6.
- Passives: People who gave you a rating of either 7 or 8. These people are not included while calculating the net promoter score.
The formula to calculate NPS is = ( Percentage of promoters - Percentage of detractors )
So, to calculate NPS, first, ask the standard NPS question - "How likely are you to recommend us on a scale from 0 to 10?"
If 60% of respondents are promoters and 20% are detractors, you have an NPS of 40.
Features of Mailmodo's NPS survey email template
- Interactive embedded form allowing recipients to submit the forms within the email.
- Select from premade forms blocks to save time and efforts
- Contrasting colors that grab attention.
- Responsive for mobile and desktop.
- Templates are created considering the accessibility guidelines.
- Automatically added a fallback version for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
- Add personalized fields in the subject line and within the email too.
- Collect survey responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo, including HubSpot, Calendly, Intercom, Clevertap, etc. Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this NPS survey email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and add interactive widgets like polls.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Checkout our help guide to know in detail.
Ready to Start?