What is an employee satisfaction email?
Employees are an integral part of an organization's success, and ensuring they're satisfied in the work environment is important to sustain in the long run. Measuring employee satisfaction will help organizations identify loopholes in their work environment, fix issues hindering employees' job performance, and create a more inclusive workspace.
One easy way to assess their satisfaction level is using employee surveys periodically. These surveys will help collect useful information by asking questions related to work, their jobs, peers, etc.
Features of Mailmodo's employee satisfaction email template
- Custom field to add personalization such as recipient's first name
- Interactive embedded feedback form allowing recipients to submit the forms within the email.
- Contrasting colors that grab attention.
- Visually appealing imagery with a clear CTA button.
- Responsive for mobile and desktop.
- Templates are created considering the accessibility guidelines.
- Automatically displays as a fallback for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
- Collect form responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo, including HubSpot, Calendly, Intercom, Clevertap, etc. Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this email template
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and add interactive widgets like polls.
- We recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
You might also like
Ready to Start?