Free Interview Invitation Email Template
We know that hiring new employees is a challenging task that requires time and patience. That's why Mailmodo wants to help you make the best first impression possible by offering you this versatile interview invitation template that will speed up your hiring process.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is Interview Invitation Email Template?
An Interview Invitation Email Template is a pre-designed format that organizations use to send interview invitations to candidates who have been shortlisted for a job position. This Mailmodo template provides a professional and standardized way to communicate essential details regarding the interview, including date, time, location (if in-person), or instructions for a virtual interview. Plus it includes a form that you can fill out inside the mail itself which can tell about candidates' availability.
Using Mailmodo's Interview Invitation Email Template not only saves you time and effort but also helps you create a polished and professional impression with potential employers. With this email template, you can confidently send a professional, courteous, and effective message that is sure to impress any potential employer. So, if you're looking for an edge in the competitive job market and want to make a great first impression with your interview invitation, Mailmodo's Email Template is the perfect solution.
Features of Mailmodo's Interview Invitation Email Template
Eye-catching colors and visuals
Clear call-to-action buttons.
Single email layout and neat email design.
Headline clarifying the content of the email.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Check out our help guide to know in detail.
Ready to Start?