Free Invoice Reminder Email Template
Introducing Invoice Reminder Email Template, perfect for businesses looking to streamline their payment management process. Whether you're a small business owner or a freelancer, the Invoice reminder Email Template can help you save time and improve your cash flow.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is an Invoice reminder email template?
An invoice reminder email template is a pre-designed email format that businesses use to send reminders to their customers about outstanding/due payments. It typically includes details about the unpaid invoice, payment due date, and a friendly reminder to settle the payment.
The template helps businesses streamline the process of following up on overdue invoices and encourages prompt payment from customers.
We understand how daunting it can be to stay on top of your finances. That's why Mailmodo created an efficient and effective solution to help remind your clients of their outstanding invoices. Whether you're a small business owner or a freelancer, the Invoice follow-up Email Template can help you save time and improve your cash flow.
Chasing payments can be a hassle and thus our invoice email can save time for you by automating the entire process. With just a few clicks, you can send polite and professional invoice reminder email to your clients, ensuring that you get paid on time. With its neutral tone and general domain, this product is suitable for a wide range of industries and purposes.
Here's the text version of the follow up invoice email:
Invoice Email Template
Hi (Recipient's name),
This is a friendly reminder regarding the invoice for [invoice ref number] with a balance of [invoice balance].
Please ensure the payment is made by [invoice due date]. If you have already taken care of it, kindly ignore this message.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us.
Features of Mailmodo's Invoice reminder Email Template
- Visually pleasing GIFs show widgets in action.
- Clear call-to-action buttons.
- Single email layout and neat email design.
- Headline clarifying the content of the email.
- Responsive for mobile and desktop.
- The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
You might also like
Ready to Start?