Free New Employee Welcome Email Template
Mailmodo's New Employee Welcome Email Template can help put your new hires at ease. This template includes a warm and welcoming message which will not only convey a friendly and supportive tone but also set your new employee up for success.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is the New Employee Welcome Email Template Email Template?
An New Employee Welcome Email Template is an email format used to greet and onboard new employees joining an organization. This Template typically begins with a friendly greeting and expresses excitement about the new employee joining the team. The template may include a brief overview of the company's mission, values, and culture to familiarize the new employee.
The template offers a variety of features to help you create a friendly and professional email, including a form that helps you collect important employee information from the new joiners. With this email template, you'll be able to customize your message to fit your company's culture and voice. So if you're looking to improve your onboarding process and create a welcoming environment for your new hires, Mailmodo's New Employee Welcome Email Template is the perfect choice.
Features of Mailmodo's New Employee Welcome Email Template Email Template
Headline clarifying the content of the email.
Notable CTA button.
Consistent brand color throughout the email.
Single email layout and neat email design.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Check out our help guide to know in detail.
Ready to Start?