Assisted Onboarding Follow Up Email Template
The Assisted Onboarding Follow Up email template can be used to effectively follow up with customers post their onboarding.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is the Assisted Onboarding Follow Up Email Template?
The Assisted Onboarding Follow Up Email Template is used to follow up with customers after they have been onboarded. You can use this email to check up on your customers and ask how their experience with your product has been so far. It has a feedback widget as well as a feedback box imbedded inside it so that the customers can leave the feedback inside the email itself, making the process smooth and quick.
The template design also features a calendar widget so that the customers can book a demo call immediately within the email in case they want to discuss any of their concerns with the product. The overall design is simple and attractive. It is also easily customisable so that you can match it meet your brand's tone.
Features of Assisted Onboarding Follow Up Email Template:
- Engaging Visuals
- Clear Call-to-Action Buttons
- Single Email Layout and Neat Email Design
- Compelling Headline
- Responsive for Mobile and Desktop
- Personalized Upgrade Recommendations
- Exclusive Limited-Time Offers
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Don't forget to customise the calculators to your brand's requirements.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Ready to Start?