Free Diwali Email Template
As we gear up to celebrate this joyful festival of lights, why not add some sparkle to your emails too? With a ready-to-use Diwali Email Template, you can send out dazzling and meaningful emails in no time.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is Diwali Email Template?
Diwali is a time to spread joy, love, and warmth to those around us. Celebrate this Diwali in style with our customizable Diwali Email Template! With eye-catching designs and user-friendly features, you can easily create stunning emails that will captivate your audience.
This email template offers a range of features and benefits that will help take your email marketing efforts to new heights. Light up your Diwali campaign with our Diwali Email Template – the ultimate tool for sending beautifully branded emails to your subscribers. Get creative, have fun, and send out personalized emails that truly stand out. Happy Diwali!
Features of Mailmodo's Diwali Email Template
Interactive spin-the-wheel widget to engage recipients and allow them to play games within the email.
Single email layout and neat email design.
Spectacular use of visuals adding more content to the email.
Notable CTA button.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
You might also like
Ready to Start?