Event emails effectively create a buzz around your upcoming events and get users to reserve their spots. There are different types of events you can send emails for, including:
- Product launch
- Holiday season sale
- Award distribution events
- Charity events
The purpose behind event email is to inform the recipient about the event they might be interested in and get them to sign up. The content of the event email will vary depending on the intent behind the email, but each email should be clear, descriptive, and must give a compelling reason to attend.
Use cases of event emails
- Invite your audience to the upcoming events.
- Send frequent reminders to maintain event excitement.
- Collect feedback by following up with attendees.
- Send an award invite email to the nominees.
- Get more people to attend your charity events.
- Announce your product launch with event emails.
- Invite people to attend your workshops, conferences, summit, etc
- Get more sales using promotional event emails.
Why should you use Mailmodo's event email templates?
- Customize and send emails in our no-code, drag-and-drop template builder.
- Choose from pre-made content blocks or create your own and save them for later use.
- Add interactive widgets, including feedback forms, surveys, opinion polls, image carousels, calendars, dropdown menus, etc.,
- Add different ratings and reviews such as number, emoji, thumb up, etc.
- Add conditional logic with ease in the setup fields.
- Include personalized and dynamic content.
Each template follows email accessibility guidelines
- Legible font size and type.
- Color contrast follows the standard 4.5:1 ratio.
- Enough white space and smaller paragraphs for better readability.
- Distinguishable and clear call to action button.
- ALT text for all the images.
Ensures proper inbox rendering
- Responsive for every screen size.
- AMP display for AMP supported email clients.
- HTML display if email clients don't support AMP.
- Email subject line and preheader text preview.
Offers different integrations
You can easily export your event registartion and feedback reponse in a CSV format or integrate it with your other systems. Mailmodo offers 30+ native integration, including:
- Zoom integration
- Calendly integration
- Integromat integration
Checkout Mailmodo's 30+ native integrations
How to customize and send these templates?
You can customize these templates using our codeless, drag and drop email editor.
Pick your template and click on the 'Use this template button.
Mailmodo's email template builder will open. Here, you can customize the template:
- Try out different email layouts, and add or remove content blocks.
- Add your email copy, and adjust the heading, subheading, and white spacing.
- Choose interactive elements from our AMP widget gallery such as forms, surveys, polls, review and rating, carousels, quizzes, etc.
Once you make all the changes, preview both the AMP and fallback (HTML) version and check for mobile and desktop previews.
Then, save the template.
You can now send the email template to the recipient.
To learn in detail, check out our help guide.