What is Hanukkah Email?
A Hanukkah email is an email sent to individuals to convey greetings, well wishes, or promotional content related to the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah. Hanukkah, also known as the Festival of Lights, is an eight-day Jewish holiday that usually falls in December. It commemorates the rededication of the Second Temple in Jerusalem and the miracle of a small amount of oil lasting for eight days in the temple's menorah.
The Hanukkah email should be respectful and culturally sensitive, particularly if it includes promotional content. It's essential to convey genuine well wishes to recipients who celebrate Hanukkah and to provide valuable information or offers that align with the spirit of the holiday. Including visual elements, such as menorah graphics or Hanukkah-themed images, can enhance the festive atmosphere of the email.
Features of Mailmodo's Hanukkah email template
Zig-zag email layout creating a smooth eye movement.
Hanukkah color theme creates a festive vibe.
Clear and actionable call to action button in each section.
Responsive for mobile and desktop.. You can also configure the responsiveness settings in our template editor.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines such as legible typography, alt text for all the images, etc.
If you add any AMP email widgets in the template, the fallback version will be automatically displayed in email clients who don't have AMP email support.
Unlock advanced features and widgets by integrating your Zendesk, Calendly, MoEngage, Customer.io, Freshmarketer, and Intercom, Integromat account with Mailmodo.
Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. You can create one if you don't have one by clicking here.
- You can try different email layouts in the email template builder, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, emoji ratings, spin the wheel, image carousels, etc.
- Among the distinguishing features are the pre-made content blocks for different sections - header, footer, hero image, etc. Use these pre-made blocks and save time and effort in creating engaging emails for labor day.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Check out our help guide to know in detail.
You might also like
Ready to Start?