Free Giving Tuesday Email Template
It's time to start thinking about Giving Tuesday and how to get your message out there. Mailmodo's Giving Tuesday Email Template is created to make the process simple with its responsive design, you can make an impact and create change in your community.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is Giving Tuesday Email Template?
Giving Tuesday is a global movement that encourages charitable giving and philanthropy on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving. A Giving Tuesday Email Template is a pre-designed format specifically tailored for organizations and businesses to create emails promoting their participation in Giving Tuesday.
Mailmodo's Giving Tuesday Email Template is designed to help you connect with your audience and encourage them to support your cause. This Email Template is perfect for all kinds of businesses, organizations, and individuals. Whether you're a marketer, fundraiser, or activist, this template provides the flexibility to craft an email campaign that resonates with your audience. Don't let your campaigns fall flat - adopt this template and give your campaign the best chance of success.
Features of Mailmodo's Giving Tuesday Email Template
Contrasting colors that grab attention.
Clear call-to-action buttons.
Single email layout and neat email design.
Headline clarifying the content of the email.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Check out our help guide to know in detail.
Ready to Start?