Free Job Referral Email Template
To help a friend land their dream job use Mailmodo's Job Referral Email Template. With pre-written content that is easy to personalize, you'll be able to quickly and confidently send off your referral to the HR email in no time.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is a Job Referral Email Template?
An employee referral is when a candidate is referred to a job opening, be that via an existing employee in the company or someone in that candidate's network. Crafting the perfect referral to HR Email can be a daunting task, but this Job referral email template is perfectly designed and it will definitely increase the odds that your application will be seen by a recruiter or hiring manager and indeed help your colleague or friend you are referring.
Our template makes the application process seamless and simple, allowing you to notify the HR department with a polished and professional email. So why not give it a try and help your friend get one step closer to their career goals?
Here's the text version of the Employee Referral Email:
Job Referral Email Template
Dear (Recipient's name),
I would like to introduce [insert name of candidate] for a job opportunity within your organization.
With [insert number of years] of experience in [insert relevant field] and exceptional skills in [insert relevant skills], they would be a valuable addition to your team.
Please consider their application and feel free to contact them directly.
Features of Mailmodo's Employee Referral Email Template
- Clear call-to-action buttons.
- Single email layout and neat email design.
- Headline clarifying the content of the email.
- Responsive for mobile and desktop.
- The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns. Check out our help guide to know in detail.
You might also like
Ready to Start?