What is a purchase requisition form?
Purchases are inevitable in an organization, and every organization builds an internal purchasing process to streamline purchasing and avoid chaos and overspending. The purchase requisition is the first step in that process and is submitted to the purchasing department for approval.
A purchase requisition form is a document used by an employee to purchase goods or services on behalf of their firm. These purchases may be for business operations (such as office supplies, electronics), inventory, or technological inputs.
Features of Mailmodo's purchase requisition email template
- Custom field to add personalization such as recipient's first name
- Interactive embedded form allowing employees to fill it out without any redirects and submit it to the respective department.
- Frictionless submission.
- Contrasting colors that grab attention.
- Visually appealing imagery with a clear CTA button.
- The template is responsive, so it'll render well on different devices.
- Templates are created considering the accessibility guidelines.
- Automatically displays as a fallback for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
- Collect form responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo, including HubSpot, Calendly, Intercom, Clevertap, etc. Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this email template
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and add interactive widgets like polls.
- We recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Ready to Start?