Get this template in your inbox
What is Free Trial Email?
A Free Trial Email is an email sent to potential customers to offer them a limited-time opportunity to try out a product or service for free. These emails are commonly used by businesses as a marketing strategy to attract new users and provide them with a taste of the value their product or service can offer. Free trial emails typically contain information about the trial period, the features or benefits of the product, and instructions on how to sign up and get started.
For a Saas company, free trials are crucial for getting quality leads. These leads have already shown an interest in your product by signing up for the free trial and have high chances of converting. So, you need to keep them engaged throughout their free trial experience if you wish to convert them.
After users sign up for a free trial, you must be in their inbox, welcoming them and getting them familiar with all the nuts and bolts of your product/services. Our free trial email onboarding template is perfect for that.
Features of Mailmodo's free trial email template
- Custom field to add personalization such as recipient's first name and last name.
- Interactive embedded forms, surveys, and gamified elements allow recipients to interact and engage in a fun manner.
- High contrasting colors that grab attention.
- Adequate white space for better readability.
- Visually appealing imagery with a clear CTA button.
- Responsive for mobile and desktop.
- Templates are created considering the accessibility guidelines.
- Automatically displays as a fallback for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
- Collect form responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo, including HubSpot, Calendly, Intercom, Clevertap, etc. Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this email template
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and add interactive widgets like polls.
- We recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
You might also like
Ready to Start?