What is a multi-step form?
A multi-step form is a long-form divided into multiple small pieces to make forms look less intimidating. Doing so encourages customers and leads to filling the form in smaller chunks and reduces the mental burden. It also improves customer experience, and as a result, you can get a higher response from the recipient.
And multi-step forms in the email are nothing less than icing on a cake. As most people check their email daily, you can get more form fill by embedding these in email using the interactive AMP framework.
Features of Mailmodo's multi-step form email template
- Interactive embedded form allowing recipients to submit the forms within the email.
- Select from pre-made form blocks to save time and effort.
- Add different elements such as dropdowns, emoji ratings, and calendar booking links from our widget collection.
- Contrasting colors that grab attention.
- Responsive for mobile and desktop.
- Templates are created considering the accessibility guidelines.
- Automatically added fallback version for email clients who don't support AMP emails.
- Add personalized fields in the subject line and within the email too.
- Collect survey responses directly in your app by integrating it with Mailmodo, including Segment, Calendly, Intercom, Integromat, Clevertap, etc. Check out all the integration offered by Mailmodo.
How to customize this multi-step form email template
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove question blocks, and add widgets like polls, quizzes, NPS forms, thumbs rating, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our pre-made content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Check out our help guide to know the steps in detail.
You might also like
Ready to Start?