Post Free Trial Email template
Whether you are targeting individuals or businesses, our post free trial email template is customizable to fit your specific needs. We understand that each use case is unique, and we are happy to work with you to highlight the features and benefits that are most relevant to your target audience.
Share this template on
Get this template in your inbox
What is a Post Free Trial Email Template?
A post-purchase email series contains both transactional and sales-oriented emails. Our post-free trial email template can be used by businesses of all sizes and industries. It provides a clear call to action and highlights the benefits of continuing to use the product or service. The template can also improve customer retention by showing appreciation for their business and providing helpful resources.
Don't let trial users slip away. Try our Email Template for the post-free trial email today and start converting more users into paying customers.
Features of Mailmodo's Post-Free Trial Email Template
Spectacular use of visuals adding more content to the email.
Notable CTA button.
Single email layout and neat email design.
Headline clarifying the content of the email.
The template follows all the email accessibility guidelines.
How to customize this email template?
Follow these steps to customize these templates:
- Click on the 'Use this Template' button.
- You will be redirected to Mailmodo's template builder if you already have an account. If you don't have one, you can create one by clicking here.
- In the email template builder, you can try different email layouts, add or remove content blocks and blocks, and interactive widgets such as polls, spin the wheel, carousels, etc.
- We would recommend selecting from our premade content blocks to save time and effort.
- Once you're finished editing, preview the email template on both mobile and desktop. We also let you see how the email will look in AMP-supported email clients.
- Then, save the email template so that you can use it for future campaigns.
Check out our help guide to know in detail.
You might also like
Ready to Start?