Campaign Monitor Email Testing Tool
Test your design in all the different email client with Campaign Monitor
Have an email testing tool to share?
Tell the world how your tool helps email marketers send better emails and get discovered by more people.
What is Campaign Monitor Email Testing Tool?
Campaign Monitor offers a comprehensive email testing tool that provides actionable insights for optimizing email campaigns. With a complete set of reports, users can track opens, clicks, shares, bounces, and other important stats to improve email performance. The tool also allows A/B testing of different elements such as images, content, and subject lines for campaign optimization. Additionally, users can connect their campaigns to third-party analytics tools to compare email performance against other marketing channels and measure the direct impact of email on website activity, conversions, and ROI. With easy-to-use features and seamless integrations, Campaign Monitor's email testing tool helps businesses achieve better results in their email marketing efforts.
- Gain insights into the health of your marketing with email analytics.
- Real-time results across the board with interactive dashboards.
- Actionable insights for your brand's hardest working emails.
- Set up testing for calculated success with A/B testing and spam testing.
- Compare email performance against all your marketing channels.
- Gain actionable insights on improving your email marketing strategy
- A/B test different elements of your email for campaign optimization
- Compare email performance against other marketing channels
- Limited A/B testing options for campaign optimization.
- Lack of advanced spam testing and preview options.
- Integration with third-party analytics tools may be limited or challenging.
Related Email Testing Tools
Caniemail is an excellent tool for understanding the feature support in HTML email clients
Email privacy tester
A tool to test your email client's privacy features (loading remote content)
G-Lock Apps is an Inbox delivery and spam filter testing service that helps users determine and fix possible deliverability problems before sending the message to the subscribers, users get the report of how email is placed across major ISPs, at what Gmail tab the email is delivered and what ISP blocked the message.